Alert and crisis management tool
Alert and Communicate : Notify as many people as possible in a minimum of time.
The AlarmTILT® solution enables you to alert all your employees and visitors with ease. The people alerted will be informed of the situation and can respond accordingly, following the instructions you have given them.
Effective communication: early warning is good, targeted messages to the right people is better.
With AlarmTILT®, you can send different messages depending on the people to contact in your crisis process. You can alert the key teams to resolve the problem by giving them specific information. This guarantees you a timely and quality crisis intervention and your business continuity plan will be implemented in record time.
From prevention to conclusion: proactive and digital crisis management.
Crisis management starts very early with AlarmTILT®, our all-in-one solution. It allows to implement preventive measures in the framework of risk management, digital emergency planning and live monitoring of the situation.
Bring key players together
Beyond providing a simple place to share information and archiving, the virtual crisis unit available in the AlarmTILT® CMC (Crisis Management Centre), enables you to share documents, photos, or archives in complete security.
Once everything returns to normal, all the discussions and files exchanged are archived and accessible through your AlarmTILT® interface.
With AlarmTILT®, you can trigger a virtual crisis unit accessible from wherever you may be, using your preferred device such as a smartphone, tablet or computer. You can also assemble the various key players in a real location, whether internal or external to your organisation.
Monitor and analyse the crisis : monitoring & improvement
Monitor the crisis progress in real-time. From the AlarmTILT® interface you can see who responded to your alert (as well as their response) in real-time.
Follow your process’ progress at any time and transmit the necessary information to your employees through a secure and easily accessible information feed.
After the crisis, get a full report and history on the situation based on the process triggered. Easily identify anything that did not work as well as you would have liked and take steps to improve your crisis management strategy to be even more responsive.
Proactive Crisis Management with AlarmTILT®
- Have ALL your plans and files located at ONE place and independently from your IT.
- Prepare scenario to structure and coordinate workflows.
- Train for a real-world scenario with a seperate exercise mode.
- Activate prepared alarm scenarios from AlarmTILT with a single click.
- Register and classify new incidents easily and according to categories.
- Keep track of all information in real-time with digital whiteboards in your virtual crisis space.
- Communicate easily and efficently within your team and work together smoothly across all team levels of crisis management.
- Create new tasks and assign to persons inside and outside the system.
- Structure your meetings and status reports with pre-defined templates.
- Analyse the incident using the detailed automated log.
- Easily create reports and audit compliant documentation.
- Implement learnings and scenarios in the system.
AlarmTILT®: What our clients say:
More than 3,000 customers from all industries trust the services of F24.
East Sussex Resilience & Emergency Partnership Team
“What we wanted wasn’t just an alarm system but a solution that would give us ALL the information in ONE place. That’s the only way that everyone has access to the information they need to make decisions. For us it was crucial to get an “all-inclusive package” and not just an alerting solution.”
Steven Clare, Emergency Planning Officer, East Sussex Resilience & Emergency Partnership Team
“By using the Action Cards that are stored in the system, we ensure that all measures are taken. This way, we can concentrate on mastering the emergency and not the tool.”
Pål-Henrik Tindberg, Head of Emergency Preparedness and Security, Vy